Barbara/Jean Ltd. is always looking for talented, capable and reliable team members to join our fast-paced, high-end environment. Our boutique is world renowned in the fashion industry with sophisticated expectations in excellent customer service. If you feel you have what it takes to help Barbara/Jean continue growing as the finest retail presence in Arkansas and nationally, download our employment application here and send it with a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
About the Company
Now in its 46th year, Barbara/Jean has been serving the women of central Arkansas for nearly half a century, offering luxury brands and covetable designers. A position at Barbara/Jean is more than a job—it’s an opportunity to turn a love of fashion into a life-long career!
The Alterations Associate is responsible for producing high quality, altered merchandise within established time frame standards, while providing excellent customer service, establishing and helping to maintain customer relationships, and working effectively with other team members in the store.
In addition to health, vision and dental insurance packages, as well as a 401K match, Barbara/Jean employees enjoy the added perks of working day-time hours with no late nights or Sundays.
1. Ability to sew a wide range of garments and fit both male and female clients.
2. Possession of strong technical background in specialty skills, such as leather, knits, double-face, beading, fine tailoring, buttonholes, etc.
3. Pressing and spotting skills.
4. Knowledge of alteration industry including fabrication and styling of luxury merchandise.
5. Maintain production goals as assigned by supervisor, based on salary.
6. Properly fit and mark each garment in dressing room, give estimates of alterations if requested, and fill out alteration ticket after each fitting.
7. Work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and be willing to complete any other job required by manager.
Seamstress/tailoring experience in high-end merchandise: 3 years
Please send resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Barbara/Jean, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
LOCAL MODELS NEEDED
We are looking for professional, outgoing, friendly, models.
Clean professional appearance.
Height: 5’8” – 6' ft
Sizes: 2 – 6
Age: 18 and up
Prompt and dependable with scheduling.