Barbara/Jean Ltd. is always looking for talented, capable and reliable team members to join our fast-paced, high-end environment. Our boutique is world renowned in the fashion industry with sophisticated expectations in excellent customer service. If you feel you have what it takes to help Barbara/Jean continue growing as the finest retail presence in Arkansas and nationally, download our employment application here and send it with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASHION SALES CONSULTANT/MERCHANDISER
About the Company
Now in its 45th year, Barbara/Jean has been serving the women of central Arkansas for nearly half a century, offering luxury brands and covetable designers. A position at Barbara/Jean is more than a retail job—it’s an opportunity to turn a love of fashion into a life-long career, with opportunities to advance into buying positions!
We are seeking a full-time Sales Consultant/Stylist to join our retail team. Above all, Sales Consultants are expected to maximize sales by providing exceptional client service and creating long-term, quality relationships with their customers. Sales Consultants understand their client’s wardrobe needs, and then show them appropriate product to meet those needs. Your earnings are tied directly to your sales - so there are no limits to what you can achieve! Your income potential as a member of our team is enhanced by:
- Our proven client strategies and tools that will allow you to build a personal client base.
- Extensive client service training program that will help you maximize your potential and increase client loyalty.
- Working with a supportive Store Team that is designed to help you work smarter not harder.
In addition to health, vision and dental insurance packages, as well as a 401K match, Barbara/Jean employees enjoy the added perks of working day-time hours with no late nights or Sundays. Our Sales Consultants also receive sales training and tools to grow their clientele and earning potential. We also offer advancement and buying opportunities.
- High School diploma or equivalent 2. Prior retail or sales experience 3. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills 4. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales 5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment 6. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills 7. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, reaching, pushing/pulling 8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
- Retail sales experience.
- Computer Experience a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter to Christine at email@example.com. Barbara/Jean, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Company
Now in its 45th year, Barbara/Jean has been serving the women of central Arkansas for nearly half a century, offering luxury brands and covetable designers. A position at Barbara/Jean is more than a job—it’s an opportunity to turn a love of fashion into a life-long career!
The Alterations Associate is responsible for producing high quality, altered merchandise within established time frame standards, while providing excellent customer service, establishing and helping to maintain customer relationships, and working effectively with other team members in the store.
In addition to health, vision and dental insurance packages, as well as a 401K match with a minimum hour requirement, Barbara/Jean employees enjoy the added perks of working day-time hours with no late nights or Sundays.
1. Ability to sew a wide range of garments and fit both male and female clients.
2. Possession of strong technical background in specialty skills, such as leather, knits, double-face, beading, fine tailoring, buttonholes, etc.
3. Pressing and spotting skills.
4. Knowledge of alteration industry including fabrication and styling of luxury merchandise.
5. Maintain production goals as assigned by supervisor, based on salary.
6. Properly fit and mark each garment in dressing room, give estimates of alterations if requested, and fill out alteration ticket after each fitting.
7. Work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and be willing to complete any other job required by manager.
- Seamstress/tailoring experience in high-end merchandise: 3 years
Please send resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Barbara/Jean, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
LOCAL MODELS NEEDED
- We are looking for professional, outgoing, friendly, models.
- Clean professional appearance.
- Height: 5’8” – 6' ft
- Sizes: 2 – 6
- Age: 18 and up
- Prompt and dependable with scheduling.